Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Turtle Power

I just got an XBOX Live account so I can play ninja turtles all the time. When I was 5, I thought it would be a great idea to cut off my pigtails so I could look more like a ninja turtle. Unfortunately, my mom caught me half way through and I only managed to cut one pigtail off completely. I started kindergarten basically half bald. I couldn't remember the words to the theme song so I looked it up and I'm cracking up over how ridiculous this song is.

"Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Heroes in a half-shell Turtle power! They're the world's most fearsome fighting team (We're really hip!) They're heroes in a half-shell and they're green (Hey - get a grip!) When the evil Shredder attacks These Turtle boys don't cut him no slack!"

What kind of 5year old girl wants to look like this?


An awesome one.

If you're trying to play ninja turtles too, my username is FawkYuDonatello.

No comments:

Post a Comment