Monday, July 6, 2009

Boston: Land of Flat Asses and Red Sox Fans


So I was just in Boston for the weekend, and it turned out to be a pretty awesome trip. Although I'm not convinced that anyone actually lives in Boston. On Saturday afternoon I was dragged to multiple sports bars looking for someone who had the Phillies game on. As the Red Sox were also playing, this didn't really go over well with the Bostonites aka people who live outside Boston but say they're from Boston.

However, we ran into Scooter Dude. This was a huge highlight of the trip for me, I chased him for two blocks to take pictures with him and harass him about what the hell he's doing. Basically he parasail-scooters around Boston and he'll balance his scooter on his face if you ask him to. He was so effing pumped up about scooter sailing too, the first time we saw him go by he yelled from his scooter : I'M HOOKED ON THIS!!"
And you know what I think? Good for you Scooter Dude. Good for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment