Thursday, July 23, 2009

Big Ups Mid City Tire

So yesterday I had a flat tire. Actually, I first noticed this flat tire on Sunday but decided to fill it up with air and ignore it until the situation became crucial. Flat tires immediately strike fear and panic in the heart of all mankind. I called Pep Boys and got in a blowout fight with a service man named Keith. And then I called back and asked for the manager, and it turns out the manager is Keith. I'm no longer allowed at Pep Boys.

But by some twist of fate, I was pointed in the direction of Mid City Tire on 7th and Washington. Lemme tell you something, those guys are the shit. They had my tire fixed and ready to go in 15 minutes for 20 bucks. AND they were really nice. Unlike Pep Boys.

I have undying gratitude for Mid City Tire. Even their little tire guy looks friendly (see below).



Eff you forever Pep Boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment