Thursday, July 23, 2009

Friends don't let friends eat McDonald's

A woman was found dead in a McDonald's machine in a major manufacturing plant in California. And people are still eating this crap. This woman could show up in the next batch of "now all white meat" chicken nuggets. I hope she'll at least be a happy meal. Here's the story from Fox News, so its probably true at least in some parts.

I sent this article to my best friend who thinks eating several meals from the dollar menu a day is a smart economical decision and that eating Big Macs is the same as eating say, a peanut butter sandwich. This girl never gains weight either. Bitch. I hope this is enough to scare her out of her addiction. I'm just trying to help her reach rock bottom so we can start the healing process.

This is what your chicken nuggets look like before they are packaged and delivered to you with the seasons hottest kid movie action figure that breaks in three seconds:


Yes that's really chicken. Separated chicken parts. And now just think, they're might be some separated woman parts in there too.

My dad likes to sing this song every time we pass a McDonald's or really anytime he feels like it.

"McDonald's is your place!
They feed you rattlesnakes, they throw em in your face!
They steal your parking space!
McDonald's is your place!"

1 comment:

  1. Oh my god. That is disgusting.

    And your dad's song made my day.

    ReplyDelete