Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Roasted Red Peppers: I surrender.

Today I am eating a vegetarian quesadilla from Jon's Bar and Grille (birthplace of Larry Fine of the Three Stooges, I learned this the hard way). Halfway through my veggie quesadilla, which is delicious, I realized that it is damn near impossible to be a vegetarian and not like roasted red peppers. I don't like peppers, I would never order anything and add peppers, I would never cook myself a pepper for any reason. I think roasted red peppers are particularly slimy. But I've given up. I rarely admit defeat. But I am officially waving the white flag of surrender to you, roasted red peppers. I'm not happy about it but it's not even worth not eating you anymore, it will inevitably happen, you will inevitably weasel your way into everything I order everywhere. Congratulations.



Don't look so smug.

No comments:

Post a Comment