Thursday, August 20, 2009

Barbara Streisand: Thug Life

Last night's film screening was Hello Dolly, which I've never seen before. The whole thing was so ridiculous and over the top that I really wish my life was like that. For instance, I've never been in a restaurant where the waiters start sword fighting for no reason. Hello Dolly is set in New York 1890. Barbara Streisand actually coined the phrase "raise the roof" in this film and she gets no credit for it. Picture this hotness in the middle of a parade in Yonkers yelling:
"When the whistles blow
And the cymbals crash
And the sparklers light the sky
I'm gonna raise the roof"



And she's iced up the whole movie and just generally looking amazing. She's the original dime piece-cute face little waist with a big behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment