Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Dear Philadelphia Mass Transit,

You really suck. You've screwed me out of hours of my life that I'll never get back. I will not stand for the crimes committed against me by the Philadelphia Parking Authority, SEPTA, and effing 76 in either direction. But this morning I finally won a small victory against you and your fun sucking ways. On my way to work this morning, 76 was closed FOR HOURS due to a mud slide or something equally ridiculous according to KYW traffic on the two's. (WARNING: Drivers please only listen to KYW for traffic on the two's and then immediately switch it to something else before you turn to stone from being so bored. It's a matter of public safety.) But much to Philly Mass Transit's dismay I matrix-ed out of that situation and took a secret back route that cut out all the traffic and actually got me to my destination on time. I also ran out of quarters and could only partially pay a toll and the unsuspecting toll worker didn't even notice. muahaha.

Currently the scoreboard looks like this:
Me: 1
Philly Mass Transit: Too many to count at this point

As for the other departments of mass transit, brace yourselves. It's on. And a special note for the PPA: I'll see you in court September 17, I'm never wasting another $26 on your parking ridiculousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment